Will Monsta X halt ITZY homerun 4th win next week? (1 Viewer)

Monsta X 1st win vs ITZY 4th win

  • MX baby

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • ITZY baby

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So? Congrats ITZY for the 3rd win at INKIGAYO after again and again won against Hwasa and Woody!

But next week @Venomous @RainbowDevil UB group MONSTA X is eligible already, crazy physical sales and Alligator is a bop too, will ITZY gets their 4th win?!

Btw...is Wonho really wearing this?curious :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i don't know about the win but...

that sexy lace bodysuit:welp:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I think with physical and SNS points, they should be able to win over ITZY. But, who knows lol.
If itzy can win digitals only against MX...

Its super amazing...but I doubt it cause even the scores against hwasa is not that far, close call

But again...its kpop :sj_weary:
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't checked the charts in awhile but itzy charted really highly when I last did. Unless monsta x completely blows them out of the water in SNS+Physicals, I can't say for sure.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't checked the charts in awhile but itzy charted really highly when I last did. Unless monsta x completely blows them out of the water in SNS+Physicals, I can't say for sure.
Now that you mentioned it...maybe its 4th win for the girls
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk about Monsta X sales but ITZY don't have a physical album so who knows? Charting wise they blow MX away but idk how the scoring works. Not sure about the SNS comparisons between the two either.
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Now that you mentioned it...maybe its 4th win for the girls
These digitals are to be expected from MX, it was like this for their previous releases too. Maybe they can nab some the show wins and I guess some mubank/show champion ones?

Idk about Monsta X sales but ITZY don't have a physical album so who knows? Charting wise they blow MX away but idk how the scoring works. Not sure about the SNS comparisons between the two either.
It depends on the show, but digitals usually contribute the most in the final scoring.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Idk about Monsta X sales but ITZY don't have a physical album so who knows? Charting wise they blow MX away but idk how the scoring works. Not sure about the SNS comparisons between the two either.
Yeah their physicals are sold like peanuts...but if @ilovebread is true then its 4th win...digital queen ITZY already is
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
These digitals are to be expected from MX, it was like this for their previous releases too. Maybe they can nab some the show wins and I guess some mubank/show champion ones?


It depends on the show, but digitals usually contribute the most in the final scoring.
ITZY are the favorites then I guess. They could grab quite a few wins before someone else makes a comeback to halt them at this rate.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ITZY are the favorites then I guess. They could grab quite a few wins before someone else makes a comeback to halt them at this rate.
IDLE is eligible still like 1 and a half weeks after CB next week and coming the most anticipated NBG debut ever TXT comes eligible 2nd week of March

This new era is HOT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread