- Joined
- 26 May 2019
- Messages
- 470
- Reactions Received
- 1,735
- Location
- SM's basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
No it was not a hit song. I am talking about a song that people in Korea love to listen to. Those type of songs do well on the digital chartsRegular was a hit song,along with Cherry Bomb imo.
SO NCT will be the only group under SM without a hit song.I mean in today’s climate BGs in general aren’t prone to get hit songs it’s like once in a blue moon if your not BTS. But I mean never say never they still fresh in the game.
I hope so that people will stop calling them flopsKorea seems to be more interested in ggs these days apart from BTS.
Their songs do well on charts and they only seem to grow with each comeback. Hopefully, we'll see a hit song one day.
No I don't want them to get a hit. What is the use of a temporary group getting a hit? The hit should be given to NCT.Maybe that SM super-group thing with Mark, Taeyong, Ten and Lucas will get a hit... you never know![]()
I mean they don’t have a song that topped melon but they definitely have songs people know and love in general 😅😅😅SO NCT will be the only group under SM without a hit song.![]()
But the group is supposed to be a reoccurring thing, right?No I don't want them to get a hit. What is the use of a temporary group getting a hit? The hit should be given to NCT.
Baekhyun, Taemin, and Kai will be in the military in the next few years? How will they work around that?But the group is supposed to be a reoccurring thing, right?
Sm should get 127 out of the U.S and send them back to Korea.All I know is that 127 gets preferential treatment over Dream even though Dreams music is more public friendly. For the foreseeable future 127 will have every comeback in the US first instead of Korea, something that puts some fans off. At this point I doubt they'll have a true hit song, but I'd like to be wrong.
Ballads rarely work as a hit for idol groups.Not sure they have a growl, sorry sorry type song.
A power ballad like without U may work.
winner has had hits I actually think bts did not have public hits they just have so many fans that they have numbers.
Ag greed but both winner and Ikon did it i think actually never having heard the songs :)Ballads rarely work as a hit for idol groups.