SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​


If Red Velvet come back this Summer as many are predicting then they are in a good chance of matching a record that is currently held by their sister group SNSD! RV currently have 8 #1 albums on Gaon's Album Chart, whilst SNSD are at 9 #1 albums on the same chart.

So do you reckon that RV are in for a good chance of matching the Queens of K Pop?

I believe that the girls have a good of matching the record with the next comeback (or within the next 2 comebacks at most) and when they do that will be a huge win for SoshiVelvet and SoneLuvs everywhere!!!


 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I don't know. Hope so!

All I want is another comeback!

Can't wait for more! Hope it's tomorrow!


Wonder what kind of song and concept they'll do?

I'm jazzed.


They've been hitting it out of the park for me with comebacks.

I know half of Reveluv hated RBB but that shit is my jam.

See you all when Ultra Bad Boy drops!

:pikadab:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I think they have all their chances , fighting Red velvet !

We love queens who follow the path of others queens !!!!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think they have all their chances , fighting Red velvet !

We love queens who follow the path of others queens !!!!
Who's that in your sig?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hope so.

I just want SM to release the comeback info already! I miss RV and it isn't summer without a Red Velvet ceomback!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the chance is defently there
summer queens need a comeback anyway
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread