COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Winners Of 3rd The Fact Music Awards 2020 Dec 12th (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

From soompi:

Winners Of The Fact Music Awards

by C. Hong Dec 12, 2020

The Fact Music Awards took place on December 12 as an “ontact” (no face-to-face contact, broadcast online) ceremony, hosted by Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Jun Hyun Moo.

The previous The Fact Music Awards was scheduled to be held in February 2020, but was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, although winners were announced.

For the third time in a row, BTS received the Daesang (Grand Prize). The group also took home trophies for This Year’s Artist, Worldwide Icon, and Listener’s Choice. Super Junior also won four awards: This Year’s Artist, TMA Popularity Award, Fan N Star Choice Award (Singer), and Fan N Star Most Votes Award (Singer).

Check out the full list of winners below!

Daesang (Grand Prize): BTS

This Year’s Artist: BTS, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X, Super Junior, Kang Daniel, Hwasa, IZ*ONE, TWICE, GOT7, NU’EST, MAMAMOO

TMA Popularity Award: Super Junior

Global Hottest: ATEEZ, The Boyz, Stray Kids, (G)I-DLE

Next Leader: ENHYPEN, CRAVITY, Weeekly

Worldwide Icon: BTS, SEVENTEEN

Best Performer: Jessi, TXT, ITZY

Listener’s Choice: BTS

Fan N Star Choice Award Individual Prize: Hwang Chi Yeol

Fan N Star Choice Award Singer Prize: Super Junior

Fan N Star Most Voted Individual Prize: Hwang Chi Yeol

Fan N Star Most Voted Singer Prize: Super Junior

Fan N Star Trot Popularity Award Prize: Im Young Woong

Fan N Star Best ADS. Award (Aesthetic Best): Im Young Woong

Source (1)

Did ur faves win at 2020 The Fact Music Awrafs? Tell us in the comments below.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

From soompi:

by C. Hong Dec 12, 2020

The Fact Music Awards took place on December 12 as an “ontact” (no face-to-face contact, broadcast online) ceremony, hosted by Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Jun Hyun Moo.

The previous The Fact Music Awards was scheduled to be held in February 2020, but was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, although winners were announced.

For the third time in a row, BTS received the Daesang (Grand Prize). The group also took home trophies for This Year’s Artist, Worldwide Icon, and Listener’s Choice. Super Junior also won four awards: This Year’s Artist, TMA Popularity Award, Fan N Star Choice Award (Singer), and Fan N Star Most Votes Award (Singer).

Check out the full list of winners below!

Daesang (Grand Prize): BTS

This Year’s Artist: BTS, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X, Super Junior, Kang Daniel, Hwasa, IZ*ONE, TWICE, GOT7, NU’EST, MAMAMOO

TMA Popularity Award: Super Junior

Global Hottest: ATEEZ, The Boyz, Stray Kids, (G)I-DLE

Next Leader: ENHYPEN, CRAVITY, Weeekly

Worldwide Icon: BTS, SEVENTEEN

Best Performer: Jessi, TXT, ITZY

Listener’s Choice: BTS

Fan N Star Choice Award Individual Prize: Hwang Chi Yeol

Fan N Star Choice Award Singer Prize: Super Junior

Fan N Star Most Voted Individual Prize: Hwang Chi Yeol

Fan N Star Most Voted Singer Prize: Super Junior

Fan N Star Trot Popularity Award Prize: Im Young Woong

Fan N Star Best ADS. Award (Aesthetic Best): Im Young Woong

Source (1)

Did ur faves win at 2020 The Fact Music Awrafs? Tell us in the comments below.
I am super impressed with Super Junior wining so much.

Just as an aside what does OMG have to do to get recognized ? Jeez Dolphin and Nonstop are monsters.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Just as an aside what does OMG have to do to get recognized ? Jeez Dolphin and Nonstop are monsters.
Just reporting the news, sir. I hv no comments on the editorial side, you want opinions and editorials, check our blogs and sns feeds, not the news section's purviews, thnx sir.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just reporting the news, sir. I hv no comments on the editorial side, you want opinions and editorials, check our blogs and sns feeds, not the news section's purviews, thnx sir.
lol ok sorry, i did not check the section thought this was general kpop.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
lol ok sorry, i did not check the section thought this was general kpop.
Im joking, i dint want to disparage my own thread but feel free to do so here, darlingblue did so in her own thread, disparage the awards not my thread-dont disparage my threads pls, LOL.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Im joking, i dint want to disparage my own thread but feel free to do so here, darlingblue did so in her own thread, disparage the awards not my thread-dont disparage my threads pls, LOL.
lol no disrespect.

Its just i really really wonder what goes on in the awards shows heads....
its nice that folks get recognized because they all work hard and pats on the back are nice. Especially in such a hard year.

Like i would never ever give an award to people who did not show up to accept it unless i were the razzies, or tied to a specific charts numbers only.
but i would do the same at music shows. also.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Not getting a single award after the year they've had is a crime, only thing they've gotten is a Top 10 artists Bonsang at MMA I think.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Not getting a single award after the year they've had is a crime, only thing they've gotten is a Top 10 artists Bonsang at MMA I think.
Even MAMA 2020 had to acknowledge them by having them perform and (G)I-dle too, (i got confused n thot all performers at MAMA 2020 won sth, apparently not.)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
We should be thankful MMA felt they even had to give them that as Bboom Bboom did not get a bonsang from MMA and T-ara did not win a bonsang for the year they release Roly-Poly so Melon can be hit/miss when it comes to awarding non Big 3 artists but GDA and SMA both awarded Momoland so it's likely Oh My Girl will win the bonsangs there as well.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The winners of this just look like they went more for physical sales but only awarded the ones they could actually get and Mamamoo and Hwasa was probably a package so they had to get both

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread