- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,399
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
It better be more EVG legendariesThe next raffle will be next week and we will have something special so anticipate!![]()
congrats to all winners
Merci lol 😂Congrats exi mimi![]()
![]()
LmaoMerci lol 😂
I think I caught your raffle winning streak lol 😂
Remember how you won like 2-3 in a row![]()
I was shocked but so happy when I read my name as one of the winners, especially when I realized who I wonCongrasts!!
Vikki must be geeked.
Merci lol 😂
I think I caught your raffle winning streak lol 😂
Remember how you won like 2-3 in a row![]()
And that they were all svt (yours this time and all stephs)LmaoI’m speechless