- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Luda and Exy, my loves@Hayabusacome and appreciate the girls
what about Bona or is she an ex loveLuda and Exy, my loves![]()
An old flamewhat about Bona or is she an ex love![]()
wow didn‘t know about that progressAn old flame
Of course I'm only cheating on Cheng Xiao while she's in China so![]()
Well Exy was always #2, but Luda came outta nowherewow didn‘t know about that progress
and damn only waiting for Cheng eh?
wow Exy No.2Well Exy was always #2, but Luda came outta nowhere
And of course, Cheng is the OG wife so![]()
Yes I found Exy hot even with bangs so you know I love herwow Exy No.2
didn‘t know Cheng was the og wife
that‘s definitely sounds like a huge devotion on your partYes I found Exy hot even with bangs so you know I love her
Yes it has always been Cheng, no contest![]()