- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,670
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
On April 19, IHQ shared, “We signed an exclusive contract with Luda on April 17, focusing on her potential as an actress and her fandom overseas. We will support Luda so that she can become a top-notch actress.”
Luda shared, “I declared the start of my acting career as the second chapter of my life. I feel assured to be with IHQ, which has competence and authenticity, and I believe that [the agency] will be a great source of strength [for me].”
Source
@Ujung
Luda shared, “I declared the start of my acting career as the second chapter of my life. I feel assured to be with IHQ, which has competence and authenticity, and I believe that [the agency] will be a great source of strength [for me].”
Source
@Ujung