Teaser Wonho declares, "Losing me is better than losing you" in emotional teaser for first MV 'Losing You' (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Didn't really know what to expect but I really like it so far
I knew we were getting something emo, no way the man who wears his heart on his sleeve was just gonna bypass everything. Still wasn't prepared for how hard it hit me in the feels, tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I knew we were getting something emo, no way the man who wears his heart on his sleeve was just gonna bypass everything. Still wasn't prepared for how hard it hit me in the feels, tho.
yeah just choosing that specific phrase for the first listenable teaser (unless i missed one) is just really emotional :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
yeah just choosing that specific phrase for the first listenable teaser (unless i missed one) is just really emotional :sadcat:
It is the first, yeah. Also the fact that it was in English...Maximum pain. The imagery of the clip was really powerful as well and I just know when the whole thing is out I'm just going to be sobbing on the floor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
hes coming back? tbh i had no idea, but good for him! is there any sign that he might rejoin the group after this? i understand hes a soloist but hes still under starship, ive been kinda curious about it.
Yes, he's coming back! Not sure on group rejoin, but considering fans fought for it and he's a soloist, idk that it will happen. He's under a subsidiary now, Hyungwon is actually his labelmate as he's signed to Highline as DJ H.ONE, so I hope we at least get them doing a collab.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, he's coming back! Not sure on group rejoin, but considering fans fought for it and he's a soloist, idk that it will happen. He's under a subsidiary now, Hyungwon is actually his labelmate as he's signed to Highline as DJ H.ONE, so I hope we at least get them doing a collab.
it seems like wonho and starship are on good terms now if they're letting him under a sub label. him rejoining the group seems like a possibility. I wonder if they're releasing his solo to kind of test the waters before making any more drastic decisions. as long as he's happy though I guess it really doesn't matter if he's solo or in a group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
it seems like wonho and starship are on good terms now if they're letting him under a sub label. him rejoining the group seems like a possibility. I wonder if they're releasing his solo to kind of test the waters before making any more drastic decisions. as long as he's happy though I guess it really doesn't matter if he's solo or in a group.
I don't trust Starship whatsoever, tbh. My thing is, we don't even really know if he wants to rejoin the group. People keep pushing it but for all we know it could have been his choice to debut as a solo artist. I'm never gonna say never, because it was supposed to be impossible for him to even come back to the industry in the first place and we made that happen. I'd love to see all the boys back together, just like anyone else, but if it's not meant to be, that's fine. All I care about is that he's happy and healthy, and honestly, nowadays he looks healthier than he did during his last few comebacks with MX.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and amourpinks

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can't wait anymore to have him back
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread