Appreciation Wonho looking SMOL AF (feat. Shownu) (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'M DYING.
SEND HELP.
S.O.S. TOO MUCH SHOWHO CONTENT.
HIS. HANDS. ARE. IN. WONHO'S. POCKETS.
I'M NOT OKAY.
WONHO IS SMOL.
I'M FINE.
:llama_noooo::llama_panic::llama_BLEED:


11911


I'm too drunk for this much emotion right now.
It physically hurts.
It's too cute.
Precious babies!!!
​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
omg when i saw upwards i went AWW

then i go down saw dat chest AND HANDS AND WENT OH MY
His hand is even through the sweater. I don't even know how to react to this, it's entirely too much.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
His hand is even through the sweater. I don't even know how to react to this, it's entirely too much.
...wait does that mean its both of our mx biases together pose????


also wait i can actually do the same shit im much taller than you o.o




........... tho i prefer to be wonho and have shownu instead :llama_flirt:
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
...wait does that mean its both of our mx biases together pose????


also wait i can actually do the same shit im much taller than you o.o




........... tho i prefer to be wonho and have shownu instead :llama_flirt:
Wow, I'm hurt, I've been rejected.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
there there if he is only looking for friendship, you would win hardcore :llama_prance:
Lol, I guess that's some consolation.
Would also survive on one Wonho hug.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
11919
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread