- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
He's basically split front-to-back:It isn't necessarily closed at the bottom.. hopefully![]()
i mean his body is so big the clothes probably are hugging him to hold onHe's basically split front-to-back:
![]()
How he manages to dance in that...massive respect! Legend only.
I don't even wanna think about it, I've been ruminating on this outfit since it made its debut in the Alligator MV and my brain is toast.i mean his body is so big the clothes probably are hugging him to hold on
I mean what can be next to top it off?I don't even wanna think about it, I've been ruminating on this outfit since it made its debut in the Alligator MV and my brain is toast.
DON'T SAY THAT YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!!!I mean what can be next to top it off?![]()
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.Maybe he's tucked...
The stylists were on crack with this one. :nosejoo:He's basically split front-to-back:
![]()
How he manages to dance in that...massive respect! Legend only.
Thank Jung Yoon Kyung!The stylists were on crack with this one. :nosejoo: