Appreciation Wonho's fishnet stockings (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I don't think there's another male idol doing it quite like he is.

18698


Close-up:
18699




Click below for a couple more iconic Wonho looks from the We Are Here world tour kick-off:
18700

18701

18702

I will never, EVER shut up about this.
:sanapray::sj_weary:
​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I hope he wears these outfits for the rest of the tour too. They look so great!
If he does, I'm dying in August. I dunno if I can handle seeing that irl. He does look incredible, though. His styling is always on point and very unique to him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If he does, I'm dying in August. I dunno if I can handle seeing that irl. He does look incredible, though. His styling is always on point and very unique to him.
For sure. The stylists did so well yet again! But I'm not surprised by that at this point. Wonho suits anything! How did buying tickets go for you btw? Did you get the tickets you wanted?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
For sure. The stylists did so well yet again! But I'm not surprised by that at this point. Wonho suits anything! How did buying tickets go for you btw? Did you get the tickets you wanted?
Their styling team is so good.
Tickets was a crapshoot, Ticketmaster wouldn't let me purchase and neither would Powerhouse, who taunted people with unbuyable tickets for over 12 hours. I'm still sad. We're going, but not how we wanted.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their styling team is so good.
Tickets was a crapshoot, Ticketmaster wouldn't let me purchase and neither would Powerhouse, who taunted people with unbuyable tickets for over 12 hours. I'm still sad. We're going, but not how we wanted.
Nooooo, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I heard about the Powerhouse issue (that's just cruel), but the fact that you had issues with Ticketmaster too... That's so ridiculous. I'm glad you got tickets at the very least. Needless to say, you are going to have an amazing time, but I totally understand why you still feel sad. I just wish the organisation of this tour was far better than it actually is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Their outfits always tend to surpass the previous one and make my mind goes RIP!

I will have to save these to my cellphone. I am studying after all. :sj_weary:



I have more chance to realize that I was tagged before messages tbh tho and would you look at them stockings? That's so hot
Their stylist puts so much effort in. Even looking at her IG when she posts about things, she goes over in such detail.
I live for this, hot af.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread