Video Wonyoungs bodyguards working hard in Japan (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
This is AWESOME!!!!!! Multiple security/bodyguard team members surrounding her like a protective bubble. I LOVE IT!!

This is what labels should do for groups as well-- hire more security/bodyguards
!!!!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
This is AWESOME!!!!!! Multiple security/bodyguard team members surrounding her like a protective bubble. I LOVE IT!!

This is what labels should do for groups as well-- hire more security/bodyguards!!!!
I also do not quite remember seing this amount of bodyguards swarming one idol :passcodea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I don't make negative money. I have a value and I expect to be paid it! :jisoono:
reminds of this quote/saying

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Lady: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Lady: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.”
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cute and hectic at the same time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Bless. Thankfully she had a decent number of bodyguards to protect her.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread