- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I also do not quite remember seing this amount of bodyguards swarming one idolThis is AWESOME!!!!!! Multiple security/bodyguard team members surrounding her like a protective bubble. I LOVE IT!!
This is what labels should do for groups as well-- hire more security/bodyguards!!!!
that's cause they're stationary!!! it's like shooting fish in a barrelDefinitely not running after them![]()
well it's the cost of fame my friendI think it would be amazing to be an Idol... until I see stuff like this. She does look beautiful though.
I'd end up dead...well it's the cost of fame my friend
the bodyguards?Definitely not running after them![]()
you want to an idol?I think it would be amazing to be an Idol... until I see stuff like this. She does look beautiful though.
'tis better to have idol'd and died than to have never idol'd at all??? lolI'd end up dead...![]()
No, but I want the money and looks...you want to an idol?![]()
maybe you become a nugu and make negative moneyNo, but I want the money and looks...![]()
I don't make negative money. I have a value and I expect to be paid it!maybe you become a nugu and make negative money![]()
okI don't make negative money. I have a value and I expect to be paid it!![]()
reminds of this quote/sayingI don't make negative money. I have a value and I expect to be paid it!![]()