News Woo Ji Yoon Opens Up About Story Behind Leaving BOL4, Following Ahn Ji Young’s Post (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Woo Ji Yoon has shared further details about her departure from BOL4.

After Woo Ji Yoon left BOL4 in April, there has been much speculation about the split between herself and remaining member Ahn Ji Young, which increased when Woo Ji Yoon shared solo music that many people thought hinted at discord between them.

On July 3, Ahn Ji Young posted on her Instagram stories to explain why she’d recently unfollowed Woo Ji Yoon on Instagram and addressed speculation about their relationship. Ahn Ji Young also said, “I don’t know what the intention was, but I went through a hard time for a while because it seemed obvious the lyrics were about me.”

Since leaving the team and sharing a letter about her decision, Woo Ji Yoon has largely stayed silent on the rumors, beyond posting on her Instagram stories to deny the speculation about her song.

Early on July 4, Woo Ji Yoon shared the following message on her Instagram stories:

The reason that I haven’t said anything was that I didn’t want to hurt the people who love me if my words caused another issue about me, who isn’t able to say enough.
However, after considering carefully about it, I thought of how I’ve always felt regret over the losses I’ve experienced because I didn’t say anything. So after giving it a lot of thought, I’ve decided to try to write a few words.
First, as many people know, the biggest reason that I left the group BOL4 was that I had a lot of concerns about my own path. However, rather than suddenly leaving, I wanted to end things properly so I was thinking of ending the group after a concert. But regardless of my own intentions, she showed that she intended to part with me more quickly, so I ended up leaving the team sooner than I’d thought. Also, even though I saw her talking about our relationship on television afterwards in a way that contrasted with my own thoughts, I didn’t want people talking about myself and her because of a scandal, so I didn’t say anything.
And second, in regard to my song that many people are talking about and saying I took a shot at her with, as I said in my Instagram story before, that song was one that I’d already written a few years ago and I don’t have anything more to say about that. It’s hurt me as well to see that after I released my first song, so many people are calling it “taking a shot” rather than being interested in my music.
There’s still so much more that I haven’t said. However, I don’t want to add the things I haven’t said and then regret it.
I’m just writing this for my acquaintances and fans who love me.

 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Oh, now I understood what happened.
It's sad that people keep pressing them with speculations, now they are in some weird situation.

And people just won't stop, now they'll keep annoying them to know the "whole truth", sigh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think that's one big problem with being a celebrity: anything you say/do people will assume it means something
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is my opinion;
Given how Ji Young was obviously favored I think it’s clear even if Ji Yoon doesn’t say it directly that she felt neglected, & perphas grew to be not necessarily hateful towards Ji Young but feel like she wasn’t her friend any longer. Even listening to Ji Yoon’s music Blo4 didn’t really incorporate that style. I think it’s really telling Ji Young assumes the lyrics was about her despite what Ji Yoon repeatedly said it wasn’t. You can blame the internet but if that’s my friend I would believe what she said. However if Ji Yoon really felt a certain way, she could have been more vocal about it, instead of I think evidently being very non-confrontational, which can have its place but also can build up miscommunication & one sided perception on all sides.

Anyway, this is why so many ppl want to be soloist, I hope they both do fine in their solo careers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not that surprised by it all tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread