Solo Woozi ♫ Lee Jihoon│우지 ♫ 이지훈 THREAD (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
41192


Happiness is only a word
It’s just a dream that everyone wants
But that doesn’t make sense
I don’t even wanna believe that
Yeah I just want it simple



41193


When we weren't over
As I held onto whatever was left
You let go of me as I refused
Although I don't want to see you, I miss you
Although I hate you, I miss you
I don't understand myself as well
​
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
literally all my good woozi gifs have been converted into videos by the rude bitch that is imgur so I can't have a cute gif to make a first post but just know that I would die for ma boi
Just copy the link and add .gif to the end! :pikahappy:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think now's a good time to bring this up

DOES he have nip piercings or not quit lying to me
... All signs lead to yes... on his right nipple...

The left picture... the shirt is kinda seethrough and you can see it a bit.
The right picture the shirt is right against his chest and you can see the outline

41190
41191
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
... All signs lead to yes... on his right nipple...

The left picture... the shirt is kinda seethrough and you can see it a bit.
The right picture the shirt is right against his chest and you can see the outline

41190
41191
all I want is an official statement on vlive like ''yes,I indeed pierced my titty'' :pandamad: :pandamad: :pandamad:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
all I want is an official statement on vlive like ''yes,I indeed pierced my titty'' :pandamad: :pandamad: :pandamad:
...bish point me at the idol who would go on vlive and say I pierced my titty!

Actually no, now that I think about it KARD's BM would totally do just that...

Back to the point... HE'S GOT HIS NIPPLE PIERCED HE DOESN'T NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WORLD ESPECIALLY SINCE HE SEEMS TO HAVE NO PLANS TO TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS SUCH PRETTY AND PERFECT ABS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dokyeomon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread