Worst era of your faves? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Freeze's styling (Block B's debut) was absolutely TRAGIC but the song is a banger. Seriously... I watched it once and can never go back.
Y'all should watch and be scarred :pandalove:

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Visually Glass bead
Overall it's
18082
The girls of GFriend get exponentially prettier every comeback I swear :pandalove:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
My heart is breaking but I had to choose one... :pandasad:
The songs on the album were so good and this is the era I became a Carat, but the title track is probably my least favourite. Styling and everything was not as good as usually except for Fast Pace that shit is good

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The girls of GFriend get exponentially prettier every comeback I swear :pandalove:
Yessss :pandalove:
They keep becoming more mature and getting their own charms :maheart:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just based on styling:
Oh My Girl - Secret Garden, those pink... things... are the worst outfits in the history of clothing
Loona - Hi High, istg orbits have ptsd from 8 weeks of the same stage clothes in slightly different colors
EXID - I Love You, those poorly tailored red suits make me want to cry
Mamamoo - Waggy, I am still considering dropping them because of the dog costumes
Fiestar - Apple Pie, just no
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD:Holiday Night and pre-Gee
T-ara: Cry Cry
Girl's Day: Ring My Bell
Gfriend: Sunny Summer
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Styling wise: Mansae, they did my poor Vernon and Dino dirty

Music wise: Thanks but who would agree with me?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like all of Twice's Eras, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Yes or Yes. I like the other titles more, and there's wasn't as much that stood out to me in this era.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread