Worst teacher/prof you've ever had (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Give an example/story of the worst teacher/professor you've ever had?

I have multiple stories of professors who I thought were d**ks, but I learned many academic and life lessons from them, so I don't count them as bad per say.. But this one prof I had was the worst in terms of accommodations and test scores. At my university it was a given that for individuals who had test anxiety would have their professor send their test to a separate room for them to take it, she did not do this. Which was a violation of school policy. Also, it came to a point where all the students in the class had to retake every test, because the class average fell below what should be acceptable. And we got to use our text book for the retake, so...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
German teacher was so strict that no one had a decent grade
lets hope your parents weren't as strict. Hate to see someone grounded for a year just because a teacher had flawed testing metrics.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He didn’t give me an extension on an exam that was the day after I got out of the hospital where I had been for about 2 weeks :wimwim:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
He didn’t give me an extension on an exam that was the day after I got out of the hospital where I had been for about 2 weeks :wimwim:
that's so shady! He would have needed hair extensions after I was done with him.. if it were me. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
293
Reactions Received
511
Location
dibidibidis i’m not mf 32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yes
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
9th english teacher was awful
- huge not like other girls mentality
- clearly fetishized the toxic relationship in jane eyre
- extremely bad grading — would give us rubrics to work from and then hand back the assignments graded by completely different rubrics
- multiple instances where she failed the entire class because we didn’t follow her exceedingly unclear instructions
- stupid eyeliner

fortunately she got fired last year
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My top five, in order of when I had them:

-my fourth grade teacher. She wanted me in her class - actually WANTED me there - and I'm convinced it was just so she could torture me. Well, she tortured everybody, but one of her tactics was to make us write letters to our parents for every single wrongdoing. Her TA wasn't much better, either.

-my (first) seventh grade English teacher (I moved mid-year, thank RM lol). I'm pretty sure she had some paranoia going on, because one of her rules was that you couldn't get up and sharpen your pencil (or get up at all) without her permission because she was paranoid that we were just going to cheat off somebody else.

-my eighth grade English teacher. He was too lazy to explain our assignments and would just say "It's pretty self explanatory" like we were supposed to magically KNOW!

-my ninth grade German teacher. She was more obsessed with WWII than with teaching us the German language, and as a result, I didn't do so hot in her class.

-my twelfth grade science teacher. I had a learning disability, and he didn't know shite about kids like me. Also, his assignments and tests were hard af, and when it came to dissection day, pretty much all we did to the damn thing was shave it and look at its muscles. I guess that's still technically dissection (the skin), but still!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
English teacher in high school who couldn't learn my name despite me having her for 2 years
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My math teacher in primary school
I remember that a child in my class once slipped and hit his head on a chair
He was bleeding and crying and she told him to "behave like a man"
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread