Would you consider yourself lucky or unlucky in life? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
The only thing I got very unlucky with is the place I was born in, although I could still have been luckier with other stuff, like being born in a billionaire family
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Very lucky I have a large extended family with lots of love.

now would i reject winning the monster lotteries like powerball or mege ..no but i have health, family, and love kinda hard to beat that.

The bulk of the bad things that have happened are from my own stupid choices.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Lets see... I managed to graduate undergrad while having an advisor who had a reputation for making men cry and myself never experiencing that... I had a prof that mysteriously forgot that the whole class was to give presentations and we didn't have to do them... I had similar experiences to study guides being handed out that would contain the exact questions that would be on the test... and one tough prof who you had to work for a B who basically admitted he was lazy and used questions that were on the powerpoint.. Which was a blessing, because we had to memorize 17 criminological theories and apply them to scenarios, so when the same scenarios we heard during lecture came up... We basically knew the answer without much thought.

So I would say pretty lucky. Although, I tend to have accidents related to health issues that result in breaking screens of electronic devices. So unlucky in that case.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i think im pretty lucky, but not like insanely so. TvT
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Unlucky with life and experiences, lucky with love and friends.
It balances in a way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread