Would your bias group be Jedi or Sith? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm

Monsta X

Shownu - Definite Jedi - He may look sinful but that boy is pure af
Kihyun - Sith, he's def more evil than good
Minhyuk - Sith, evil, pure evil
Hyungwon - Gray Jedi - he's so in the middle I can't even choose, and gray jedi are just that
I.M - Sith... this boy is evilll, EVILL I TELL YOU
Wonho - Jedi, the 2 bulgiest members are the softest
Jooheon - Jedi, and the fiercest member just as well, MX have the opposite traits of what they look like.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GOT7

Mark - Sith. Not a single game goes by without him betraying someone.
Jaebeom - Jedi. Idk how to describe it lmao
Jackson - Jedi. He can get mad, but dude he's so bad at the sith stuff lmao. He, Mark, and BamBam planned to betray Youngjae, but when it was time for him to do it, he literally let Youngjae escape from Jinyoung lmaooooooo
Jinyoung - Sith. This dude is like Mark and betrays every game lmao. He's also pretty scary sometimes haha
Youngjae - Grey Jedi? I can't decide. He's like a nice guy, but like, when it comes to his members and winning a game, he'll definitely try to win the game. Shabu shabu is all i'm saying.
BamBam - Jedi...???? He can be kinda iffy, but he's kinda more Jedi than not,,,?
Yugyeom - Jedi. This kid is too pure lmao he gets all the hidden camera pranks played on him skks
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He hides the evil well but it's still there...
You....

I officially don't know you
I hate you
You are wrong
I refuse to know you

I will god damn BLOCK you if this keeps on going too long
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
GOT7

Mark - Sith. Not a single game goes by without him betraying someone.
Jaebeom - Jedi. Idk how to describe it lmao
Jackson - Jedi. He can get mad, but dude he's so bad at the sith stuff lmao. He, Mark, and BamBam planned to betray Youngjae, but when it was time for him to do it, he literally let Youngjae escape from Jinyoung lmaooooooo
Jinyoung - Sith. This dude is like Mark and betrays every game lmao. He's also pretty scary sometimes haha
Youngjae - Grey Jedi? I can't decide. He's like a nice guy, but like, when it comes to his members and winning a game, he'll definitely try to win the game. Shabu shabu is all i'm saying.
BamBam - Jedi...???? He can be kinda iffy, but he's kinda more Jedi than not,,,?
Yugyeom - Jedi. This kid is too pure lmao he gets all the hidden camera pranks played on him skks
Jackson is too pure for this world tbh
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GOT7

Mark - Sith. Not a single game goes by without him betraying someone.
Jaebeom - Jedi. Idk how to describe it lmao
Jackson - Jedi. He can get mad, but dude he's so bad at the sith stuff lmao. He, Mark, and BamBam planned to betray Youngjae, but when it was time for him to do it, he literally let Youngjae escape from Jinyoung lmaooooooo
Jinyoung - Sith. This dude is like Mark and betrays every game lmao. He's also pretty scary sometimes haha
Youngjae - Grey Jedi? I can't decide. He's like a nice guy, but like, when it comes to his members and winning a game, he'll definitely try to win the game. Shabu shabu is all i'm saying.
BamBam - Jedi...???? He can be kinda iffy, but he's kinda more Jedi than not,,,?
Yugyeom - Jedi. This kid is too pure lmao he gets all the hidden camera pranks played on him skks
I hit post instead of preview lmao

DAY6

Jae - Sith. This mans really out being part of the JYP savage line. And then the churro incident.
Sungjin - Jedi. He's kinda quiet and tries to help his members a lot.
Younghyun - Sith unless it's Dowoon. Nuff said.
Wonpil - Jedi. I don't think this man has a mean bone in his body.
Dowoon - Dowoon. I can't put him in a category lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hit post instead of preview lmao

DAY6

Jae - Sith. This mans really out being part of the JYP savage line. And then the churro incident.
Sungjin - Jedi. He's kinda quiet and tries to help his members a lot.
Younghyun - Sith unless it's Dowoon. Nuff said.
Wonpil - Jedi. I don't think this man has a mean bone in his body.
Dowoon - Dowoon. I can't put him in a category lmao
I have a soft spot in my heart for Wonpil and Dowoon UwU
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Red Velvet :

Wendy, Seulgi : Jedis
Yeri, Joy : Siths ( debatable for Joy, I can see her being a charismatic Jedi too)
Irene is a Jedi, a grumpy and introvert Jedi but a Jedi

Mamamoo : They are all Jedis but Moonbyul could be tempted to become a Sith

BTS :
RM, J-Hope, V and Jin are without no doubt Jedis.
Suga is a Sith.
Jungkook and Jimin are debatable. They are both really ambitious but at the same time caring and considerate. I think that it’s the end, Jungkook would end up being a Jedi and Jimin a Sith.
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Red Velvet :

Wendy, Seulgi : Jedis
Yeri, Joy : Siths ( de able for Joy, I can see her being a charismatic Jedi too)
Irene is a Jedi, a grumpy and introvert Jedi but a Jedi

Mamamoo : They are all Jedis but Moonbyul could be tempted to become a Sith

BTS :
RM, J-Hope, V and Jin are without no doubt Jedis.
Suga is a Sith.
Jungkook and Jimin are debatable. They are both really ambitious but at the same time caring and considerate. I think that it’s the end, Jungkook would end up being a Jedi and Jimin a Sith.
I think Jungkook is a Sith.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread