WRITE THEM DOWN....PEASENT. (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 September 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
349
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Hi, long time no see....anywho, I wanted to ask if some of you beautiful people out there can share a few of your favorites Korean Movie
I watched a lot of them, A LOT, And as a consequence, I couldn't find any interesting ones
If you know some that have the same rhythm as I SAW THE DEVIL, A BITTERSWEET LIFE, ALWAYS.... etc. Please write them down below

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Wicked
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
hmmmmmm first, i'm not a peasant, you are...


second, i really love train to busan :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread