News Yang Hyun Suk and B.I both indicted (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
On June 7, it was revealed that the violent crimes department of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office indicted B.I on the charge of violating the Act on the Control of Narcotics, Etc. on May 28. On the same day, Yang Hyun Suk was indicted for threatening retaliation. Both were indicted without detention.

B.I is suspected of purchasing marijuana and LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) from an acquaintance (hereafter referred to as “A”) in 2016 and using it, and he admitted to some of the suspicions. In February 2020, it was reported that he tested negative in drug tests. Yang Hyun Suk is suspected of coaxing and threatening “A” in 2016 to reverse their statement about B.I purchasing and using illegal drugs and attempting to cover up the investigation. “A” changed their testimony, and B.I was initially acquitted of his charges at the time.

“A” claimed that the investigation on B.I was covered up due to ties between the police and YG Entertainment. “A” stated that the police did not investigate B.I even after seeing drug-related evidence and claimed that Yang Hyun Suk was behind the cover-up.

“A” reported the case to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission in June 2019, and the Commission transferred the data to the prosecution. The Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency forwarded B.I and Yang Hyun Suk to the Suwon District Prosecutors’ Office last year in April with a recommendation for indictment, and the cases were then transferred to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office, where they investigated the cases for approximately one year.

According to reports, Yang Hyun Suk strongly denied the allegations, but the prosecutors have decided to uphold the charges after questioning “A” and Yang Hyun Suk.

Yang Hyun Suk’s first hearing will take place on June 25, and B.I’s will be held on July 9.


Source

@Ikonic ​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not again
 
  • Sad
Reactions: brekker

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh no B. I why, no! oh no! his career started so well. also the fact that SK treat marihuana so strictly, I´m afraid he will not be forgiven so easily.
He already left Ikon and company so this is old news. Its just that the hearings are going to be now, legal process always takes time.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He already left Ikon and company so this is old news. Its just that the hearings are going to be now, legal process always takes time.
what if in the end of the process it is all turned against him?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what if in the end of the process it is all turned against him?
I think he already lost his fans that think drug use is dealbreaker. But if he rly bought lsd he might get jailtime. Probably not as first timer but I think its possibility.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yang Hyun Suk is suspected of coaxing and threatening “A” in 2016 to reverse their statement about B.I purchasing and using illegal drugs and attempting to cover up the investigation. “A” changed their testimony, and B.I was initially acquitted of his charges at the time.
The drug use to me isn't really the serious part here but the threatening of a witness into retracting their statement and the accusation that they have police working for them.

I feel like the law will probably give a harsher punishment for the drug use though :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Umm... YGS
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread