Photo Yeji for Roger Vivier (4 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
1,687
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,195
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Momo is not a pig!! she is a racoon :angrycat:
Sorry friend, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. :TechiNod:

..Although, I don't really want to be a hog. I can play along and be a :pepedaddy: robber.

well that clarifies it
if he's a pig then he can be eaten - hell he can be roasted as well
Roast Duck + Roast Pork!!!
I have a feeling you'd roast a racoon too.
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
1,687
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,195
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
:joshmeh: I hope you realize that what you described is very polyarmerous and unfaithful, just like the duck!!!
Also I'd take this more seriously but I'm pretty sure Yeji is having an affair with Ryujin, and Karina is having an affair with Ryujin.

There might be a pattern here.. :ryu-oh:

I'm Chinese - I'd eat anything!!! lol
You said it, not me. :awkward:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
Also I'd take this more seriously but I'm pretty sure Yeji is having an affair with Ryujin, and Karina is having an affair with Ryujin.

There might be a pattern here.. :ryu-oh:



You said it, not me. :awkward:
so your wifey is out there having multiple affairs and I would assume you are 100% ok with that

if the shoe fits lol
 
  • Angry
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Sorry friend, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. :TechiNod:

..Although, I don't really want to be a hog. I can play along and be a :pepedaddy: robber.



I have a feeling you'd roast a racoon too.
you are disagreeing with Momo herself, not with Moguri! :ChaeNo:

Also a daddy robber..? Yeah go steal JYPapi :blegh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
1,687
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,195
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
you are disagreeing with Momo herself, not with Moguri! :ChaeNo:

Also a daddy robber..? Yeah go steal JYPapi :blegh:
Momo is just a baby and doesn't fully understand. It's like when Nayeon says she doesn't love 'I'm gonna be a star', we know it's not true but we let her say it because it's cute.

I should have taken the opportunity when I saw him but I was aura mogged as the kids say. I couldn't be rough with such a gentle flower anyway.

:jyp-morning:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
1,687
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,195
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
so your wifey is out there having multiple affairs and I would assume you are 100% ok with that

if the shoe fits lol
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so I make the best out of the situation.

But I guess since it's Ryujin I'm okay with it, we got to keep it in the family.

1000015855.gif
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Momo is just a baby and doesn't fully understand. It's like when Nayeon says she doesn't love 'I'm gonna be a star', we know it's not true but we let her say it because it's cute.

I should have taken the opportunity when I saw him but I was aura mogged as the kids say. I couldn't be rough with such a gentle flower anyway.

:jyp-morning:
Maybe you're the baby and do not understand :awkward:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread