- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,235
- Reactions Received
- 99,081
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 352,555
- Ship
- Wreck
wonderful...well that clarifies it
if he's a pig then he can be eaten - hell he can be roasted as well
Roast Duck + Roast Pork!!!
wonderful...well that clarifies it
if he's a pig then he can be eaten - hell he can be roasted as well
Roast Duck + Roast Pork!!!
Sorry friend, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.Momo is not a pig!! she is a racoon![]()
I have a feeling you'd roast a racoon too.well that clarifies it
if he's a pig then he can be eaten - hell he can be roasted as well
Roast Duck + Roast Pork!!!
remember what I said about filial pietySorry friend, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
..Although, I don't really want to be a hog. I can play along and be arobber.
I have a feeling you'd roast a racoon too.
Also I'd take this more seriously but I'm pretty sure Yeji is having an affair with Ryujin, and Karina is having an affair with Ryujin.I hope you realize that what you described is very polyarmerous and unfaithful, just like the duck!!!
You said it, not me.I'm Chinese - I'd eat anything!!! lol
so your wifey is out there having multiple affairs and I would assume you are 100% ok with thatAlso I'd take this more seriously but I'm pretty sure Yeji is having an affair with Ryujin, and Karina is having an affair with Ryujin.
There might be a pattern here..
You said it, not me.![]()
you are disagreeing with Momo herself, not with Moguri!Sorry friend, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
..Although, I don't really want to be a hog. I can play along and be arobber.
I have a feeling you'd roast a racoon too.
don't make excusesAlso I'd take this more seriously but I'm pretty sure Yeji is having an affair with Ryujin, and Karina is having an affair with Ryujin.
There might be a pattern here..
You said it, not me.![]()
Momo is just a baby and doesn't fully understand. It's like when Nayeon says she doesn't love 'I'm gonna be a star', we know it's not true but we let her say it because it's cute.you are disagreeing with Momo herself, not with Moguri!
Also a daddy robber..? Yeah go steal JYPapi![]()
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so I make the best out of the situation.so your wifey is out there having multiple affairs and I would assume you are 100% ok with that
if the shoe fits lol
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so I make the best out of the situation.
But I guess since it's Ryujin I'm okay with it, we got to keep it in the family.
![]()
Maybe you're the baby and do not understandMomo is just a baby and doesn't fully understand. It's like when Nayeon says she doesn't love 'I'm gonna be a star', we know it's not true but we let her say it because it's cute.
I should have taken the opportunity when I saw him but I was aura mogged as the kids say. I couldn't be rough with such a gentle flower anyway.
![]()