Appreciation Yena housewarming and Yuri S/o (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cuties! Bet they had fun.
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
cuteee, always good to see yena. she moved out, I presume? finally sungmin gets some peace omg

hmmm been seeing those cups with things attached... not for me :)
no whyyy? they're cutee!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
all i can think about is the stuff breaking off.
oh right, that makes sense. I guess if I owned cups like that, I wouldn't use them very often haha (I'm too clumsy for my own good)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread