- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I understand how it can seem that way but it’s not a diss song though. It’s about Yena being jealous of Olivia because she’s that cool… as confirmed in an interview before the release. This issue is that they used Olivia’s image in the MV without her permission. Completely Yena’s company’s fault, but was likely not meant with malicious intentionsI'm not a Yena stan, and now THANK GOD I'm not (even if I myself don't give a hoot about Olivia), because the song title alone was enough to irk me - I can only imagine how I'd feel if she'd used the name of a singer I do stan! How would she like it if somebody made her a diss track and called it Hate Choi or something?
And I know it isn't completely Yena's fault bc it was her company screwing themselves over as per usual, but I'm sorry - that video deserved to be taken down, or at the very least, Yuehua should've discussed this with Olivia's team first!
Ohhh I see. lol just goes to show you shouldn't judge a song by its title.I understand how it can seem that way but it’s not a diss song though. It’s about Yena being jealous of Olivia because she’s that cool… as confirmed in an interview before the release. This issue is that they used Olivia’s image in the MV without her permission. Completely Yena’s company’s fault, but was likely not meant with malicious intentions
It definitely appears one way just by the title alone so it make sense the conclusion made. I just happened to see the interview and looked at the english translation of the lyrics so I figured I would share that information too. Thanks for being understandingOhhh I see. lol just goes to show you shouldn't judge a song by its title.
yeahNot the original, it was reuploaded with edits