Teaser Yeri to feature on Giant Pink's song. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Giant Pink and Yeri ... bless :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm not very familiar with Giant Pink but I'm up for anything that has Yeri in it! :pepeheart:
Mystic artist.
She covered dumb dumb during the snowball project.
I think she was in Un Pretty rap star.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Mystic artist.
She covered dumb dumb during the snowball project.
I think she was in Un Pretty rap star.
yes she's the winner of Unpretty rapstar
and a very well know underground female rapper
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread