- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Update:
Sure....whatever you say, YGE, whatever you say...
Last edited:
So much focus that our comeback is expected to be delayed til summer"focusing on BLACKPINK"
![]()
that‘s how I feel the situation is in the company tbhAs a way way way outsider.
I wonder just how profitable BP are.
Maybe he is making so much money off them while spending very little that he is happy.
The cash flow could be that bad, would be one reason for that.
Sucks for the fans but YGE probably has no reason to change their strategy considering how little investment they need to put into BP versus the huge returns.As a way way way outsider.
I wonder just how profitable BP are.
Maybe he is making so much money off them while spending very little that he is happy.
The cash flow could be that bad, would be one reason for that.
What I don't understand is why they're more gung-ho on blowing BP's touring money on less profitable acts rather than continue to expand BP and the brand to maximize profit. I'm not saying those groups don't deserve comebacks, but the difference in effort is pretty noticableSucks for the fans but YGE probably has no reason to change their strategy considering how little investment they need to put into BP versus the huge returns.