Rumor YG Entertainment to debut a new girl group in second half of 2020 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What I don't understand is why they're more gung-ho on blowing BP's touring money on less profitable acts rather than continue to expand BP and the brand to maximize profit. I'm not saying those groups don't deserve comebacks, but the difference in effort is pretty noticable
Probably just more confident on taking Blinks for granted, he knows he can do the bare minimum and get away with it. In the meantime, he'll make them do more CFs, photoshoots, come up with merch. And Blinks will buy tf outta them, get it trending, share it on Instagram. All this will make even more brands take notice and want to collab with Blackpink, bringing even more money with minimal work put in, versus actually making songs and recording an album.

And then once a year, they will splurge big on an MV and repeat the cycle.

With Winner and iKON, there's no guarantee the song will hit big and the success of the comeback could vary widely, so it's different than BP who are guaranteed money.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably just more confident on taking Blinks for granted, he knows he can do the bare minimum and get away with it. In the meantime, he'll make them do more CFs, photoshoots, come up with merch. And Blinks will buy tf outta them, get it trending, share it on Instagram. All this will make even more brands take notice and want to collab with Blackpink, bringing even more money with minimal work put in, versus actually making songs and recording an album.

And then once a year, they will splurge big on an MV and repeat the cycle.

With Winner and iKON, there's no guarantee the song will hit big and the success of the comeback could vary widely, so it's different than BP who are guaranteed money.
and that's why I'm not a blink anymore :nayeonisdone: I'm not a cash cow, I want good music :kijoongstare:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and that's why I'm not a blink anymore :nayeonisdone: I'm not a cash cow, I want good music :kijoongstare:
It's sad, they signed up and trained all these years to be idols, and now they're basically influencers :nayeonisdone:

It's actually remarkable how lazy YGE is with the girls. I don't believe they've even recorded/filmed anything yet- they'll put something together at the last minute. I felt the same about Solo and KTL, seemed rushed af.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's sad, they signed up and trained all these years to be idols, and now they're basically influencers :nayeonisdone:

It's actually remarkable how lazy YGE is with the girls. I don't believe they've even recorded/filmed anything yet- they'll put something together at the last minute. I felt the same about Solo and KTL, seemed rushed af.
Lol that's true, they are more like influencers :kijoongstare:
Well when YG had 2NE1, he called them ugly, now he got BP and advertising them as models or something. I'm sure they didn't film anything
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,435
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What I don't understand is why they're more gung-ho on blowing BP's touring money on less profitable acts rather than continue to expand BP and the brand to maximize profit. I'm not saying those groups don't deserve comebacks, but the difference in effort is pretty noticable
They are just like any other desperate company trying to save them selves.
Something new is always more exciting to the public and stock holders than something in house.
by adding groups they are saying look we are not dead, not just the acts we have on hand.

At least that is my best guess.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol that's true, they are more like influencers :kijoongstare:
Well when YG had 2NE1, he called them ugly, now he got BP and advertising them as models or something. I'm sure they didn't film anything
Who needs album when you can buy 2020 Welcoming Collection in March :nayeonisdone:
And for a lot more money, but you get to see the girls looking pretty.

Capture.PNG


FYI I got my Oh My Girl Welcoming collection which was available for preorder in December.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Who needs album when you can buy 2020 Welcoming Collection in March :nayeonisdone:
And for a lot more money, but you get to see the girls looking pretty.

Capture.PNG


FYI I got my Oh My Girl Welcoming collection which was available for preorder in December.
WM at least have half a brain though, it's not much but they look like Einstein next to YG :nayeonisdone:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Who needs album when you can buy 2020 Welcoming Collection in March :nayeonisdone:
And for a lot more money, but you get to see the girls looking pretty.

Capture.PNG


FYI I got my Oh My Girl Welcoming collection which was available for preorder in December.
:nayeonisdone: :nayeonisdone: Yeah, why bothering to record songs, an mv, photoshooting... when they can just photoshoot the girls and get more money
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread