TT
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 26 December 2019 #1 TT Reactions: Suzy, Bopper, la_mort_pour_vous and 2 others
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 26 December 2019 #2 BaekXing Reactions: Suzy and maruberry
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 26 December 2019 #3 I have officially lost it. This news excited me more than news of EXO's comeback. I even had tears in my eyes from happiness. Reactions: maruberry
I have officially lost it. This news excited me more than news of EXO's comeback. I even had tears in my eyes from happiness.