- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Yoona Has Granted My Life's Wish. Sorta.
This is my life's wish!
24/7 YOONA MUKBANG!
There's absolutely nothing better.
HOW DID I MISS THIS????
This is the greatest thing to occur in kpop since Seo Taiji and The Boys dropped it like it's hot back in ancient kpop times.
I could live on this.
If only it were longer. Preferably 24/7.
YOOOOOOONA!

This is my life's wish!
24/7 YOONA MUKBANG!
There's absolutely nothing better.
HOW DID I MISS THIS????
This is the greatest thing to occur in kpop since Seo Taiji and The Boys dropped it like it's hot back in ancient kpop times.
I could live on this.
If only it were longer. Preferably 24/7.
YOOOOOOONA!