You can go back in time to when your ult group debuts and tell them 1 thing (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You can go back in time to the day your ult group debuts and you can tell them 1 thing. 1 thing and 1 thing only and they will listen to you.
That means if you tell them you are from the future that will be the 1 thing you tell them and you can say no more.

what do you say?

if I went back in time to when EXO debuted, I would tell them to enjoy it while it lasts
If I went to Seventeen's debut, I would tell Woozi his music won't go unnoticed.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If I went back for Sonamoo’s debut, I’ll tell them to quit TS Entertainment cause they can’t manage correctly their artists ...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
B.A.P

That they’ll get out of TS Entertainment eventually and your fans will always support you with whatever route you choose to take.

BTS

I know it seems hard right now but you have no idea how much love and support is coming your way in the future.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will just do of my mine:
Loona - I would tell Heejin that everything will be worth it and that the Loona Project will be a success
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread