You ever look at your old threads?? and just??? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been looking at my old threads from September, when I first joined. And I get that September was only about a year ago, but thank God for character development, because...
33837

When I did my intro thread, people liked me then. Did I get too cocky? Did I lose my guard? Who knows skskk



And this? This is from February. It's not even funny. This is devastating.
33835


I feel like this is the reason why everyone I was friends with at one point on KPS/AKP stopped talking to me sksksk. Not only was I annoying and kept tagging/messaging on Discord, but I was cringey as well. Ya'll, I'm so sorry lmaoo. I'm not 12, I swear-

33836


What about you all? Do you find your older threads cringey?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I used to put effort into my threads
Not it's just PannCentral right here
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I used AKP as a stepping stone to become more mature... My threads were generally alright but my posts... To put it simply, I was an immature brat.

To my 12 year old self: STOP :chickill: YOU'RE EMBARRASING YOURSELF. :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

33991


I can't believe I actually typed this. I typed this. The cringe. :yolk:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used AKP as a stepping stone to become more mature... My threads were generally alright but my posts... To put it simply, I was an immature brat.

To my 12 year old self: STOP :chickill: YOU'RE EMBARRASING YOURSELF. :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

33991


I can't believe I actually typed this. I typed this. The cringe. :yolk:
I mean, at least you had a point. You had a good idea, and you expressed it. It was written out in a less educated way compared to your posts now, but that's bc you were younger. You had good thoughts.

But me? "I put milk before cereal and died bc I'm lactose intolerant." Is that even funny? Is there a point to that, Mayah? Are you really lactose intolerant, Mayah? Did you actually put the milk in before the cereal, Mayah? Step up your game, Mayah.

And, what was the point of asking users their opinions if you were going to tell them not to? September- February Mayah was a stupid clown and should have re-thought her lifestyle.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is literally the first thing I posted I joined. lol

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 5.05.18 PM.png


I don't even want to remember the cringey things I said on that other forum. :welp:
Hey, at least it's not a lame joke, or a sad attempt to be funny.

I hope.

It's crazy how much people change in 10 months.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread