you have all failed my test smh (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have given you all several chances..... thread after thread, I posted in hopes of someone saying "koku, you're finally back, I've missed ya!! <3" but nope :(((



obviously I'm joking ;) but in all seriousness, I did miss you all <3
you were gone? :O
I swear I saw your threads and comments the past few days, might've been older ones then ig :yolk:
but welcome back :pepecry1::bigcatlove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have given you all several chances..... thread after thread, I posted in hopes of someone saying "koku, you're finally back, I've missed ya!! <3" but nope :(((



obviously I'm joking ;) but in all seriousness, I did miss you all <3
Sorry I am cold heartless and insensitive.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread