You know who’s toxic? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I just cant. Even tho you are killing my reaction rate you are still cute. Also an army. We in are in this toxicity together.
if i act toxic :pepesmug: then can i get angrys????? :pandabeg:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Probably. Or maybe they will just ban you which is more realistic.
If you ask for my angry reaction...well i dont think I've ever gave one. But you can be my first :ilovebread:
:sakUwu: I'm honored
uh... whats something toxic.... blinks bad!
 
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
STAN JIMIN INDEED
I noticed there was beef on the first page and I was tempted to say something in your defense but it's too late now. lol
If you don't like what someone has to say then don't say anything at all about it.
But I do agree with you that it's dumb to intervene with toxic fans. It's like adding fuel to the fire.
Their opinions are invalid anyway. lmao
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I noticed there was beef on the first page and I was tempted to say something in your defense but it's too late now. lol
If you don't like what someone has to say then don't say anything at all about it.
But I do agree with you that it's dumb to intervene with toxic fans. It's like adding fuel to the fire.
Their opinions are invalid anyway. lmao
No I want big strong kinnie to defend poor little weak Jimimis go on
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread