Bet :susPepe: Tagging peeps
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 29 June 2019 #1 Bet Tagging peeps Spoiler @lexus @bulletproof @Yolks @Mangoey @goyo @StarWarsBitch @SteviSone @RandAlThor @emanresu @crybaby @blueberries @blurryface @Jimin @Ozymandias @Tir @Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @BritishLuvie @Minuteman @ReadMyFanfic2 @shineesmascot @Marianthi @maruif @the rest of the site Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Baechu, LoveYooShaSha and 13 others
Bet Tagging peeps Spoiler @lexus @bulletproof @Yolks @Mangoey @goyo @StarWarsBitch @SteviSone @RandAlThor @emanresu @crybaby @blueberries @blurryface @Jimin @Ozymandias @Tir @Ireneisbaee @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @BritishLuvie @Minuteman @ReadMyFanfic2 @shineesmascot @Marianthi @maruif @the rest of the site
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 June 2019 #2 Well got more than half, i guess i'm lucky today Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 7 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 29 June 2019 #3 ReadMyFanfic2 said: get not more than 4 what? Click to expand... Quiz time BuddyMeter Quiz Result | Who Knows You Best Friendship Challenge See who knows you best on BuddyMeter. Share your friendship quiz result and challenge more friends now. buddymeter.com Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 8 others
ReadMyFanfic2 said: get not more than 4 what? Click to expand... Quiz time BuddyMeter Quiz Result | Who Knows You Best Friendship Challenge See who knows you best on BuddyMeter. Share your friendship quiz result and challenge more friends now. buddymeter.com
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 29 June 2019 #4 I was close Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 8 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 29 June 2019 #5 I'm sure I will get 2 if I am lucky Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 9 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 June 2019 #6 I did not indeed Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 8 others
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 June 2019 #7 Well... I certainly did not Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 7 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 29 June 2019 #8 I got a 4, I expected 2 I will get this as a success Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 7 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 29 June 2019 #9 I’ll try to not fail you Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 5 others
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 29 June 2019 #10 i didnt get a 10 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 4 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 29 June 2019 #11 I got 6 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 4 others
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 June 2019 #12 I got a 3, close enough. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 3 others
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 29 June 2019 #13 letz try Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 29 June 2019 #14 2 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 29 June 2019 #15 ....6 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 29 June 2019 #16 I flopped Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 29 June 2019 #17 Oh no, I got exactly four. :< Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, VillageIdiot and 1 other person
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 29 June 2019 #18 nine Reactions: JoanaIsHere, LoveYooShaSha, VillageIdiot and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 29 June 2019 #19 I got 6. I would've gotten 7 if you just made your first purchase Jessica's album 🙄 Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and VillageIdiot
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 29 June 2019 #20 Also bitch I don't care what you think you want, I know you want a fucking billion dollars Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and VillageIdiot