I loved Coloring Book too!COLORING BOOK WAS A BOP![]()
I loved Coloring Book too!COLORING BOOK WAS A BOP![]()
Tbh sometimes idk which "bias" you're gonna pull out cause you got so many of themThese Sunny Summer antis
Twice
I think their worst song is their debut song tbhI loved it at first, but then maybe I overplayed it but it got a bit bland after the first 500 times.
B-Bu-B-u-but SUNNY SUMMER IS AMAZING AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE GFRIEND SONGS!
For me I like everything except Mr. Ambiguous, it never clicked with melol and early mmm with the jazz feel i what i really liked about them.
Everything else > Coloring BookCOLORING BOOK WAS A BOP![]()
Nooooo! Not chase Me!!!! PIRI is!!!!I think their worst song is their debut song tbh
WRONGWrong! Coming Over >>>>> all titletracks except CBX![]()
![]()
![]()
Bungee Jump<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
For me I like everything except Mr. Ambiguous, it never clicked with me
Everything else > Coloring Book![]()
It means we have done a good job with trying to get this song forgotten about!What in the world is this
I didn't even know they had a song like this lol
Best songsNooooo! Not chase Me!!!! PIRI is!!!!![]()
![]()
Best songs:Best songs
1. You and I
2. Fly High
3. Good Night
Okay What would be 4th for meBest songs:
1. Good Night
2. You and I
3. What
Bungee is basically Rough if you're comparing it to Coloring BookBungee Jump<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<![]()
Well, I liked it, but compared to the 3 I love, it's not as good. I do love the actual MV though.Okay What would be 4th for me
Can't believe Fly High is not in your top 3![]()
I never watch you think but i do like it when it comes up in the pl.In your opinion, of course :)
-
SNSD
Really is an abomination of a song.
-
GFriend
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't like You Think cause it's a lot of shouting. Sunny's vocals are phenomenal in the track though.I never watch you think but i do like it when it comes up in the pl.
summer rain maybe felt like more of a let down because of how similar to LW it was, but i still really like it...
This list is actually good. Only thing I'd change is this:WRONG
Blooming Day > Universe > Miracles in December > Call me baby > Sing for you > Hey Mama > Growl > Horololo > overdose > Love Me Right > Mama > For life > Monster > Lucky One > Wolf (The original) > Lotto > Electric Kiss >>>>>>>>>>>> Coming Over
Love me right would be no.1 if they took out the rap though!
Wolf might be low, but it is a guilty bop so that makes it special
Tbh sometimes idk which "bias" you're gonna pull out cause you got so many of them![]()
How can you have such excellent taste and such horrible taste at the same time?This list is actually good. Only thing I'd change is this:
I'd put Coming Over just before Blooming Day!![]()