- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
this already happened but I need Taeyeon x Dean AGAIN.
FIRST SMART THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!Let me suggest a Jimin x Jeongyeon
I guess saying I stan you was kinda dumb who’d want thatFIRST SMART THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!
yeah who'd stan me though lol?I guess saying I stan you was kinda dumb who’d want that
BLACKPINK X TWICE
a TWICE + BLACKVELVET collab would kill us all. we're not ready.Lol I meant only two idols not groups but I'm dying for a Black Velvet collab so I get you.
Dummiesyeah who'd stan me though lol?
throw Mamamoo in there too, why not, BP are outnumbered lolI just want BTS x EXO x BLACKPINK so I can just watch all three fandoms have an aneurysm. That and it would be awesome.
Who is Lina?Jessica & Wendy & Sejeong
Taeyeon Wendy Luna
Boa Taeyeon Lina
Lina Taeyeon Luna
you get my drift
Main vocal of CSJH the Grace. Best technical Female vocal in SM .Who is Lina?
I know literally nothing about then besides that Stephanie is a good dancer (I think). The name Dana sounds familiar too but I have no idea if it's because of CSJH or another idol called Dana.Main vocal of CSJH the Grace. Best technical Female vocal in SM .
The grace was better than MMM is now they were just way too early.
4 crazy good vocals.
Lina, Dana, Sunday, Stphanie.
![]()
Lina (South Korean singer) - Wikipedia
The Grace (group) - Wikipedia
Get Closer to CSJH The Grace's Member Lina | Channel-K
Stephanie you may have seen in Idol school as the dance trainer and she has had several comebacks.
i think she won for 5 weeks on immortal song 2.
and did well on mask singer. She was the main dancer (Stephanie got hurt bad (back)and the group never really recovered)
Dana was also one of SNSD's vocal trainers.
Sunday - still preforms in sm town in Korea and Japan.
CSJH The Grace’s Vocal Analysis: Lina [Newly Updated]
That's a collab I would want tooPick no more than 3 idols/artists please. And you can throw in a non-Kpop artist too if you'd like.
Mine are EXO's Kyungsoo and BTS's Jungkook.
Honestly, I don't know how I would be able to live through such perfection.
And if I were to throw a Western artist into this mix it would be The Weeknd.
LITERAL R&B HEAVEN