Your favorite K-pop songs not in Korean? (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As in made by a kpop group but (originally) sung in another language. My favorite is from SNSD's japanese discography, Mr. Taxi.



It was my first SNSD song and my introduction to kpop, so it has a really special place in my heart, and I also really love the song.

These days I'm also really feeling CLC's I Need U.



I wasn't at all expecting an English Original song from them and despite not liking the teaser, it actually turned out to be my favorite on the album.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
4Minute - Love Tension



AOA - Give Me the Love



AOA - Oh Boy



Girls' Generation - Time Machine



Girls' Generation - Paparazzi



Girls' Generation - Galaxy Supernova



Rainbow - Gonna Gonna Go



Red Velvet - Cookie Jar



T-ARA - Lead the Way



Twice - Candy Pop



Wonder Girls - The DJ is Mine



Wonder Girls - Like Money



chaotic by loona odd eye circle
it's in english
did you mean loonatic?

:sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Elizabeth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread