- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
As in made by a kpop group but (originally) sung in another language. My favorite is from SNSD's japanese discography, Mr. Taxi.
It was my first SNSD song and my introduction to kpop, so it has a really special place in my heart, and I also really love the song.
These days I'm also really feeling CLC's I Need U.
I wasn't at all expecting an English Original song from them and despite not liking the teaser, it actually turned out to be my favorite on the album.
It was my first SNSD song and my introduction to kpop, so it has a really special place in my heart, and I also really love the song.
These days I'm also really feeling CLC's I Need U.
I wasn't at all expecting an English Original song from them and despite not liking the teaser, it actually turned out to be my favorite on the album.