your kpop flex? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
It would either be that I’ve seen both Bigbang and 2NE1 live
Or that I have an autographed Wonder Girls,T-ara,Ailee and Rainbow albums.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Saw Blackpink and The Rose in the same week. Have a few signed albums
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,603
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
hmmmmmmm
i guess 3 trips to Korea for Concerts, ( red room, red mare , eyes on me)
and visiting places like the paiju village while they were shooting pd 48 and they shot pd 101.
fan signs and tv shows while there ect.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
I'm from the same state as Eric Nam. Are there any more K-pop idols from Georgia though? We have a shitload of Koreans in Atlanta, so I'm suprised he's the only one coming to mind rn

Edit: OOOOOOO I forgot I'm moving to Japan, so I get to see all your favourite idols that cannot afford to tour the West but can afford to promote in Japan :joysip:
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
3,841
Reactions Received
7,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,103
Fandom
Once
Gender
Male
Ship
Wreck
I'm from the same state as Eric Nam. Are there any more K-pop idols from Georgia though? We have a shitload of Koreans in Atlanta, so I'm suprised he's the only one coming to mind rn
The only one that I can think of is a trainee that hasn't debuted yet, so maybe not technically an idol yet?

Guinn Myah from GP999 was born in Georgia.
 

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
The only one that I can think of is a trainee that hasn't debuted yet, so maybe not technically an idol yet?

Guinn Myah from GP999 was born in Georgia.
That is wild because I think there are something like 100K to 200K Koreans in Georgia. It's the third most spoken language here. However, I think our Korean population mainly moved here from Southern California after the LA riots in the 90s
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,874
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TXT debuted three days after my 33rd birthday, I have the same birthday as Wonho, and I've seen Monsta X in concert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread