Your least favorite album covers? (1 Viewer)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
i like the noeasy album cover but someone said that one of the silhouettes looks like a creeper and i cant fuckgn breathge
1711288841480.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,037
Reactions Received
1,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,083
Not quite least favourite, but I've been thinking about how much I dislike NCT-127's repackage covers.

Let's start from the beginning:

Very cool looking. Ties in with the name of the group (I think). Lets you know right away that they make cutting-edge, out-of-the-box music with how bold and in-your-face the typography is.

So what does the repackage look like?

Where is the effort, the vision.


Look at this masterpiece:


The repackage:


Horrible. I know they're being "ironic" with it, but, like, being intentionally bad is still bad.

Here's another one:

Clean, distinctive, bold.

The repackage:

Did they try. What is that font.
Like Regulate, it gives you no impression of their sound.

2 Baddies:


The repackage:


This one's not awful, but is still a stylistic downgrade right


Edit: I do wonder about the inspiration/idea for the No Easy cover. Specifically if it was inspired by The Seventh Seal, there's an image of people walking on a hill from that movie that is seared into my brain. And yet anytime I look at that cover, I think of the Stone Roses music video for Fool's Gold lollol. I think it's the effects.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Those pure text based ones Twice had, I'm glad they changed it again for the newest one :face:

definitely! they look boring :cri:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
HWASA - Maria.

I like the song, I like the MV. But the album cover is just bad.

Hwasa-María.jpg
i feel like the snake doesn't look too much like a snake at first glance, also i never noticed the text :stare:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread