Your Nails (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Toe nails yes like oncee a week or so. Fingernails not really, They kinda just break off at some point.
 
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I cut them whenever they get long enough to bother me with typing or when they start to distract me. I really dislike having long nails, so I'll usually clip them down to the pink part and then it takes a while to grow back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
4 April 2020
Messages
139
Reactions Received
190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
whenever they start to annoy me but usually around 2-4 weeks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread