- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Do you guys believe in stuff such as astrology and tarot cards? Have you watched tarot card readings on youtube?

ALSO, THIS SONG IS JUST SOOOO SOOOO GOOD CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT
Btw I'm full of joy because I will start going to kpop dance classes in January 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I'm also afraid tho, because I rarely go out unless it's for school and I'm socially awkward af. BUT I'M FINALLY GOING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE WHICH IS A BIG THING FOR ME



And who knows, perhaps I will meet my future beloved girlfriend there? 🍒 ;**
And I love you all, thank you for being so sweet, kind, kyoot and cool. I love to be here <3
ALSO, THIS SONG IS JUST SOOOO SOOOO GOOD CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT
Btw I'm full of joy because I will start going to kpop dance classes in January 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I'm also afraid tho, because I rarely go out unless it's for school and I'm socially awkward af. BUT I'M FINALLY GOING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE WHICH IS A BIG THING FOR ME
And who knows, perhaps I will meet my future beloved girlfriend there? 🍒 ;**
And I love you all, thank you for being so sweet, kind, kyoot and cool. I love to be here <3