Your Personal Best (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
How many pages can you read [in a book] in an hour? My personal best is ~20.. maybe ~30.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know about by hour, but my personal best pages for day would be sth like 300. I used to read tons when I was younger ^^;
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know about by hour, but my personal best pages for day would be sth like 300. I used to read tons when I was younger ^^;
same. mine was (when reading 4 10 hrs straight) was 200
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
If I'm hyperfocused? The whole thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread