Your Top 5 Favorite AKB Singles? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
1. UZA
2. River
3. Beginner
4. Love trip
5. Gingham check

Special mentions; Baby baby baby, Manatsu no sounds good, Namida suprise, Kibouteki refrain, and bokutachi wa tatakawanai.
​
Omg Gingham Check! Acchan's goodbye single :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Do you like any of the 46G groups?
They all came around after i gave up trying to figure akb out while fighting the jpop youtube battle say post 2012.
I have seen pieces of videos one of the pd48 showroom subbers used to mix in 46 vids when they went to commercial.
they seem more emo which is not me.
Long white outfits ifrc. There were some cute girls in that 48/46/izone song, but i am totally over whelmed now with groups and girls from 48.

dreamnote / and fromis 9 are getting the bulk of my new study time. I will carve out some time for sr19g if they come out as i am invested in the 4, but other than that if they were not in pd 48 no one new in 19 will likely get much of a look unless they are just stunning out of the gate.
Everclear or what ever they are calling themselves is not looking to get much the new M&H group is done since no Haeun even her own company slept on her..
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
They all came around after i gave up trying to figure akb out while fighting the jpop youtube battle say post 2012.
I have seen pieces of videos one of the pd48 showroom subbers used to mix in 46 vids when they went to commercial.
they seem more emo which is not me.
Long white outfits ifrc. There were some cute girls in that 48/46/izone song, but i am totally over whelmed now with groups and girls from 48.

dreamnote / and fromis 9 are getting the bulk of my new study time. I will carve out some time for sr19g if they come out as i am invested in the 4, but other than that if they were not in pd 48 no one new in 19 will likely get much of a look unless they are just stunning out of the gate.
Everclear or what ever they are calling themselves is not looking to get much the new M&H group is done since no Haeun even her own company slept on her..
Oh true. 46G are a little more emo but I think you might like some of Nogizaka46's songs!

Omg Haeun is not in the new M&H group? That sucks :/
I kinda knew she'd be overlooked because her visuals don't fit the status quo
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
2. #Sukinanda
3. UZA
4. Iiwake Maybe
5. Oogoe Diamond

Honorable Mentions: Jabaja, Heavy Rotation, Gingham Check, So Long, and River

I honestly only like Synchronicity from 46g
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
1. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
2. #Sukinanda
3. UZA
4. Iiwake Maybe
5. Oogoe Diamond

Honorable Mentions: Jabaja, Heavy Rotation, Gingham Check, So Long, and River

I honestly only like Synchronicity from 46g
Jabaja, really? I mean the MV was great but hmm I thought the song was a little underwhelming.
Oh a Nogi song. Since you like UZA and Bokutachi, you might enjoy Keyaki's music ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jabaja, really? I mean the MV was great but hmm I thought the song was a little underwhelming.
Oh a Nogi song. Since you like UZA and Bokutachi, you might enjoy Keyaki's music ^^

Woah Jabaja is a bop, judge me if I list Kokoro no Placard in my top 10 lmao. Although part of me is biased for liking my Kami-oshi's center song and at the same time I just really love Jabaja. That intro gets me everytime.

I'll look into them. I did check out Black Sheep though, not my style I guess.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Woah Jabaja is a bop, judge me if I list Kokoro no Placard in my top 10 lmao. Although part of me is biased for liking my Kami-oshi's center song and at the same time I just really love Jabaja. That intro gets me everytime.

I'll look into them. I did check out Black Sheep though, not my style I guess.
Omg that's right! Naachan was the center of Jabaja, I forgot. She did great there!
 
  • Like
Reactions: feepit and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread