Your Top 5 Favorite AKB Singles? (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Jurina, what a queen :sj_weary:

I hope she sticks around for a while :maheart:
I mean she has been around for like 11 (?) years now? I see her graduating in a couple years :pepecry1:
I see Kura graduating as soon as IZ*ONE's over :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jurina, what a queen :sj_weary:

I hope she sticks around for a while :maheart:
Jurina is probably gonna be there for the 20th anniversary of SKE or something lol 10 down, 10 to go!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Kimi wa Melody
2. Koi Suru Fortune Cookie
3. Aitakatta
4. No Way Man
5. UZA

Special Mentions : Beginner, Manatsu no sounds good!, Jiwaru DAYS (huhuhu Sasshiiii)
(also special mention to my very own MNL48, love you girls đź’‹ )​
Oh hi there fellow MNLove!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
1. kibouteki refrain (honestly there’s not one song i don’t love off this single and the seifuku was still so cute omg)
2. Gingham Check
3. Uza
4. River
5. 10nen Zakura

I like Kimi Wa Melody too but BNK’s version >>>>
I do really really like the video for refrain with the history of centers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I mean she has been around for like 11 (?) years now? I see her graduating in a couple years :pepecry1:
I see Kura graduating as soon as IZ*ONE's over :welp:
I thought so initially also. Not as sure now as they have said so often they are going back.

It does not help that AKS canceling the elections makes it feel like the group is kinda lost.

Kura will have multinational options at the end of IZ ONE.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought so initially also. Not as sure now as they have said so often they are going back.

It does not help that AKS canceling the elections makes it feel like the group is kinda lost.

Kura will have multinational options at the end of IZ ONE.
Especially since Korea seems to like her on variety, she could stay and do variety there. She would make more money than she ever would in Japan tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread