Your top 5 groups at the start and end of the decade? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got into kpop in 2010, but I only stanned Big Bang, and 2PM year later, so I will go with 2012 where I actually had more groups I stanned. And by more i mean too many xd

My Top 5 groups in 2012
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- NU'EST
- LedApple

+ Honorable mentions: DMTN, GLAM, SPICA, Sunny Hill, B.A.P

My Top 5 groups in 2019
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- f(x)
- Blackpink

Honestly, I don't change a lot. :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
GFriend, DC, WJSN, Loona, Apink :susPepe:

Pretty sure all of these :susPepe:
DC ain‘t my ults

Mamamoo, RV, Weki Meki, Exid, fromis and Oh My Girl would be missing
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I got into kpop in 2010, but I only stanned Big Bang, and 2PM year later, so I will go with 2012 where I actually had more groups I stanned. And by more i mean too many xd

My Top 5 groups in 2012
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- NU'EST
- LedApple

+ Honorable mentions: DMTN, GLAM, SPICA, Sunny Hill, B.A.P

My Top 5 groups in 2019
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- f(x)
- Blackpink

Honestly, I don't change a lot. :jisoosmh:
:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
Looks like a perfect opportunity for you to stan Nature :jenniesmug:



Btw I'm actually starting to get into Ateez, their songs are pretty good and their performances are great. And judging by their vocal fanbase, I'm def getting early BTS vibes in the sense that they have a high potential to be the next group to blow up big lol.

I didn't like Pirate King much earlier but heard this mix yesterday on Spotify and now am hooked :sj_weary:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
Looks like a perfect opportunity for you to stan Nature :jenniesmug:



Btw I'm actually starting to get into Ateez, their songs are pretty good and their performances are great. And judging by their vocal fanbase, I'm def getting early BTS vibes in the sense that they have a high potential to be the next group to blow up big lol.

I didn't like Pirate King much earlier but heard this mix yesterday on Spotify and now am hooked :sj_weary:

I used to get into tons of new groups, back in 2012 anyways, but now I'm terrible at it. I'm too picky nowadays, I almost got into RV, but then this year happened without me liking any of their comebacks so I don't have interest anymore. There is couple others I have been close, but Blackpink is only one that managed to break through that. They are only new group I have stanned in years.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to get into tons of new groups, back in 2012 anyways, but now I'm terrible at it. I'm too picky nowadays, I almost got into RV, but then this year happened without me liking any of their comebacks so I don't have interest anymore. There is couple others I have been close, but Blackpink is only one that managed to break through that. They are only new group I have stanned in years.
I basically became a full time Reveluv too but since Power Up, nothing has connected with me so :yolk:

seems like you forgot my disappointment with recent discography development
But Deja Vu was great :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2012:

snsd
Kara
Fx
9muses
Rainbow

2019:
Astro
Seventeen
Dreamcatcher
Snsd
Fromis-9
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I got into K-Pop in 2012 but I only stanned EXO then so I’ll do it from 2013 (although I still mostly only stanned EXO then too).

2013:
EXO (UB)
BAP
SPEED

2019:
EXO (UB)
Red Velvet
BTS
Black Pink
(G)I-DLE

EXO never changed and I ended up gaining and losing interest in a few groups here and there. The main difference is I started getting more into girl groups thanks to RV. They opened my eyes to girl groups and I haven’t been losing interest in my current top groups like I used to anymore either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread