Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM and that's the top 5Like who? f(x) I know![]()
Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM and that's the top 5Like who? f(x) I know![]()
I can‘t .....Then just name 5 ults
GFriend, DC, WJSN
What about Weki Meki?![]()
GFriend, DC, WJSN, Loona, ApinkI can‘t .....
DC ain‘t my ultsGFriend, DC, WJSN, Loona, Apink
Pretty sure all of these![]()
I got into kpop in 2010, but I only stanned Big Bang, and 2PM year later, so I will go with 2012 where I actually had more groups I stanned. And by more i mean too many xd
My Top 5 groups in 2012
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- NU'EST
- LedApple
+ Honorable mentions: DMTN, GLAM, SPICA, Sunny Hill, B.A.P
My Top 5 groups in 2019
- Big Bang
- 2NE1
- 2PM
- f(x)
- Blackpink
Honestly, I don't change a lot.![]()
DCDC ain‘t my ults
Mamamoo, RV, Weki Meki, Exid, fromis and Oh My Girl would be missing
I used to get into tons of new groups, back in 2012 anyways, but now I'm terrible at it. I'm too picky nowadays, I almost got into RV, but then this year happened without me liking any of their comebacks so I don't have interest anymore. There is couple others I have been close, but Blackpink is only one that managed to break through that. They are only new group I have stanned in years.
Looks like a perfect opportunity for you to stan Nature
Btw I'm actually starting to get into Ateez, their songs are pretty good and their performances are great. And judging by their vocal fanbase, I'm def getting early BTS vibes in the sense that they have a high potential to be the next group to blow up big lol.
I didn't like Pirate King much earlier but heard this mix yesterday on Spotify and now am hooked
seems like you forgot my disappointment with recent discography development
I basically became a full time Reveluv too but since Power Up, nothing has connected with me soI used to get into tons of new groups, back in 2012 anyways, but now I'm terrible at it. I'm too picky nowadays, I almost got into RV, but then this year happened without me liking any of their comebacks so I don't have interest anymore. There is couple others I have been close, but Blackpink is only one that managed to break through that. They are only new group I have stanned in years.
But Deja Vu was greatseems like you forgot my disappointment with recent discography development
not as great as it could have beenBut Deja Vu was great![]()
I agreenot as great as it could have been![]()