YouTube is not good for my self esteem... (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
My mom probably would've cried if I enlisted too

stupid medical requirements says I can't tho:pandafightL:

at 3 I wanted to join the army bc of boot camp

and at 11 I wanted to drop out of the 6th grade and join the national guard to rescue ppl from natural disasters but I wasn't old enough:yedone: (I feel like I told this story before)
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
My mom probably would've cried if I enlisted too

stupid medical requirements says I can't tho:pandafightL:

at 3 I wanted to join the army bc of boot camp

and at 11 I wanted to drop out of the 6th grade and join the national guard to rescue ppl from natural disasters but I wasn't old enough:yedone: (I feel like I told this story before)
Not joining the military was one of my greatest regrets.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not joining the military was one of my greatest regrets.
When I was a toddler I just wanted to do boot camp bc of the intense discipline and physical fitness

Later, I wanted to join the national guard specifically

The things they did, rescuing people from collapsing buildings after earthquakes, creating life saving robots, stuff like that, I thought was really great

They should not show "join the national guard" ads to impressionable 11 year olds, I was seriously considering dropping out of 6th grade
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
When I was a toddler I just wanted to do boot camp bc of the intense discipline and physical fitness

Later, I wanted to join the national guard specifically

The things they did, rescuing people from collapsing buildings after earthquakes, creating life saving robots, stuff like that, I thought was really great

They should not show "join the national guard" ads to impressionable 11 year olds, I was seriously considering dropping out of 6th grade
There is a lot of medical conditions you can sign a waver and still join.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
There is a lot of medical conditions you can sign a waver and still join.
No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adult

I do need my ADHD meds
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adult

I do need my ADHD meds
I hear ya, then just be the best citizen you know how to be! :izhug:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adult

I do need my ADHD meds
.

.

you can get the waiver if you don't need help after 14 and can do fine academically without medicine for two years
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
.

.

you can get the waiver if you don't need help after 14 and can do fine academically without medicine for two years
Kind of Ironic about academically part since the easiest waver to get is the academic one...
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Kind of Ironic about academically part since the easiest waver to get is the academic one...
I'll be honest, my ADHD is so bad/I'm so horrible at managing it, I would flunk out of college (I'm in college rn) without my meds
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'll be honest, my ADHD is so bad/I'm so horrible at managing it, I would flunk out of college (I'm in college rn) without my meds
It only took me like 35 years to get where your at. You really should pat yourself on the back. Your doing really good!
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It only took me like 35 years to get where your at. You really should pat yourself on the back. Your doing really good!
I'm not doing well at all:pepecry2: I'm struggling to just graduate

I started this Summer semester with straight 100s in my 3 classes for the first half and now I'm falling behind on assignments and at the struggling to pass and need help point:ono:

It's most frustrating when it's not a matter of the class being too hard or a conceptual issue but I still struggle so much even though I try so hard
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I fail hard at most things.

Often too stressed out or alone.
Which is why I loathe taking classes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread