- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,440
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,658
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
My mom probably would've cried if I enlisted too
Not joining the military was one of my greatest regrets.My mom probably would've cried if I enlisted too
stupid medical requirements says I can't tho
at 3 I wanted to join the army bc of boot camp
and at 11 I wanted to drop out of the 6th grade and join the national guard to rescue ppl from natural disasters but I wasn't old enough(I feel like I told this story before)
When I was a toddler I just wanted to do boot camp bc of the intense discipline and physical fitnessNot joining the military was one of my greatest regrets.
There is a lot of medical conditions you can sign a waver and still join.When I was a toddler I just wanted to do boot camp bc of the intense discipline and physical fitness
Later, I wanted to join the national guard specifically
The things they did, rescuing people from collapsing buildings after earthquakes, creating life saving robots, stuff like that, I thought was really great
They should not show "join the national guard" ads to impressionable 11 year olds, I was seriously considering dropping out of 6th grade
No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adultThere is a lot of medical conditions you can sign a waver and still join.
I hear ya, then just be the best citizen you know how to be!No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adult
I do need my ADHD meds
No, I can't I have checked, I would need to have A's while being without medicine for a year or have not taken medicine since becoming an adult
I do need my ADHD meds
Kind of Ironic about academically part since the easiest waver to get is the academic one....![]()
The Prevalence of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and ADHD Medication Treatment in Active Component Service Members, U.S. Armed Forces, 2014–2018
The Prevalence of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and ADHD Medication Treatment in Active Component Service Members, U.S. Armed Forces, 2014–2018www.health.mil
.![]()
Uncle Sam Wants You! (Maybe)
Can you join the military with ADHD? The policy regarding enlistment has changed. Learn about the newly revised standards.www.additudemag.com
you can get the waiver if you don't need help after 14 and can do fine academically without medicine for two years
I'll be honest, my ADHD is so bad/I'm so horrible at managing it, I would flunk out of college (I'm in college rn) without my medsKind of Ironic about academically part since the easiest waver to get is the academic one...
It only took me like 35 years to get where your at. You really should pat yourself on the back. Your doing really good!I'll be honest, my ADHD is so bad/I'm so horrible at managing it, I would flunk out of college (I'm in college rn) without my meds
I'm not doing well at allIt only took me like 35 years to get where your at. You really should pat yourself on the back. Your doing really good!